About Cusack Legal Services
Cusack Legal Services is dedicated to assisting litigants and other lawyers with emergency matters and business valuation cases. We can help you to deal with:
- emergencies requiring an immediate response in matters involving civil litigation, family law or preparation of Wills and Powers of Attorney; and,
- business valuations issues in family law cases, disputes between business owners or between the buyers and sellers of a business and cases where damages caused by another party have lowered the value of a business.
You may need our assistance to deal with an emergency if you are:
- an individual, a business or other organization and you do not have a lawyer, or if your lawyer is unavailable to assist you, or your lawyer does not handle civil litigation, family law or Wills and Powers of Attorney;
- a lawyer struggling with scheduling conflicts, illness, absence or any other reason that prevents you from handling the emergency — we'll handle it for you and then refer the client back to you; or,
In cases involving disputes over the value of a business, we can assist you to:
- analyze and interpret a report produced by a business valuator, to ensure that you understand the issues and processes dealt with in the valuation report;
- prepare to cross-examine a business valuator if you wish to challenge his or her estimate of the value of the business, or prepare to defend the business valuator's conclusions;
- prepare a business valuator for an impending cross-examination;
- conduct the cross-examination of a business valuator and make submissions to a court on his or her evidence.
Since 1985 Cusack Legal Services has handled cases involving Administrative Law, Civil Litigation, Corporate & Commercial, Family Law, Mediation & Arbitration, Real Estate, Wills, Powers of Attorney and Estates. We have the experience. If you are involved in a litigation emergency, or a case dealing with the valuation of a business, Cusack Legal Services can assist you.