Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term 'Cusack Legal Services' or 'us' or 'we' refers to a sole proprietorship registered under the Ontario Business Names Act. Cusack Legal Services is owned and operated by P. L. Wayne Cusack, who is a barrister, solicitor and a member in good standing of the Law Society of Upper Canada.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that information and materials obtained from this website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. If you require the assistance of a lawyer for a particular purpose you must disclose that purpose to us and we must then enter into a retainer agreement with you by which you retain our services for the specified purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Cusack Legal Services is only responsible for information, materials and services provided to clients pursuant to a retainer for the provision of services by us, after that retainer is in effect.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meets your specific requirements. You may book an appointment with a lawyer through this website, but you cannot obtain any legal advice through this website that is specific to your needs or purposes.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us, including but not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without our express, written consent.
- All trademarks that are reproduced in this website and that are not the property of or licensed to us are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or any goods or services offered on them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s), or for the performance or fitness for purpose of any goods or services obtained by you as a result of following the links to those website(s).
- We are not responsible for information or opinions that you deliver to any third party where your information or opinions are based upon the contents of this website. Any third party who requires legal advice ought to retain the services of a lawyer who is qualified to practice law in the jurisdiction in which that third party resides.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the express, prior, written consent of Cusack Legal Services.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of the website is subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada.